Thanks for sharing this is some great ideas
Whether you have been practicing for years or just starting out it’s always nice to be able to set goals for yourself, within your practice and be the best Witch you can be!
Setting goals opens up new possibilities, and challenges you to push harder, strive to be better and ultimately get what we want. That’s really the purpose.
- What do you want from your practice?
- What are you looking to get out of your craft?
- What type of Witch to you want to become?
- How do want your practice/craft to improve your life?
Those are just a few starter questions….. But consider these as well……
- What about learning something new to add to your craft?
- What about further developing a current skill you have?
- Consider further expanding your knowledge base on a subject you already know a bit about.
- Set a goal to clean your altar once a week…
View original post 570 more words