Thoughts to Reflect Upon
The state of your life is nothing more than a reflection of your state of mind. —Dr. Wayne W. Dyer
You have a very powerful mind that can make anything happen as long as you keep yourself centered. —Dr. Wayne W. Dyer
Your Job should do more for you than just pay the bills. It should be an intricate part of your chosen life path. You should enjoy your work and feel fulfilled after a day on the job, if you do not and answer no to one or more of the questions below Spiritual Life coaching can assist you in achieving the life path that is both right for you and will bring prosperity and satisfaction.
- I like my Job
- I feel fulfilled at the end of a days work
- I look forward to going to work
- I have the energy for my family, friends, hobbies after work
- I feel like I am fulfilling my life’s purpose with the work I am doing.
Spiritual Life Coaching can help you by:
- Looking at various paths and possible outcomes and options to help make informed choices in your career path.
- Teach techniques that help manifest the correct career choice.
- Know when it is time to move on if you are not moving up and feeling fulfilled
- Know when a career change is right for you
- Help you understand and recognize life cycle events and changes that indicate you should change your current job
- Help you overcome the fear that to do so would be a mistake.
- Help you find and understand your life path and reconcile the reason why and how it may be different from what you thought it might be.